The Repair Process…
Before getting your iPad repaired please back up your data (contacts, calendar, pictures etc).
Book in your iPad…
- Use our booking form, or contact your nearest office (you will find their number either at the bottom, or left side of this page, depending on what device you are using), to book your iPad and inform us of all the required repairs.
- All iPad repairs are undertaken through our FREE local collect and return facility, restrictions apply. Please contact us for details.
- Once we recieve your booking details, we’ll contact you to arrange your appointment date and to confirm the total cost.
We collect your iPad…
- We will arrive at your address to collect your iPad at the arranged date and time.
- On arrival, we’ll test your iPad to identify all faults before removing it for repair.
- Once the requested repair is complete, we’ll return your iPad to your address, re-test it and collect payment.
- All repairs are carried out to the highest standards using the best Grade A components available. Our technicians take their profession seriously and all are highly trained, experienced experts.
- Most iPad repairs are completed within a few hours.
We provide aLIFETIME no quibble warranty with our Premium Screen Repairs and a 30-day no quibble warranty on all other repairs, including our Standard Screen Repairs. Please see our Lifetime Warranty page for full details.
iHome services are offered in accordance with our terms and conditions. By submitting your phone for service, you’re hereby agreeing to these terms.