Tempered Glass Screen Protection
To help protect your screen from scratches and further breakages, we highly recommend fitting a tempered glass screen protector. We can fit your protector when we repair your phone for just £5.00.
- 100% tempered glass (three times stronger than regular PET film protectors)
- High clarity, transparency over 96%.
- High scratch-proof surface. Hardness of 9H.
- Smooth and sensitive touch. Quick response.
- Expertly fitted – no bubbles!
The Repair Process…
Before getting your phone repaired please back up your data (contacts, calendar, pictures etc).
Book in your phone…
- Use our booking form, or contact your nearest office (you will find their number either at the bottom, or left side of this page, depending on what device you are using), to book your phone and inform us of all the required repairs.
- If you prefer, you can use our FREE local collect and return facility. Restrictions apply. Please contact us for details.
- We will contact you to arrange your appointment date and to confirm the total cost, including discounts.
We arrive at your place and fix your phone…
- On arrival, we will test your phone to identify all faults before repair.
- Once the repair is complete, we will re-test your phone to ensure repair was successful.
- We’ll give you your phone back and you pay us.
- All repairs are carried out to the highest standards using the best Grade A components available. Our technicians take their profession seriously and all are highly trained, experienced experts.
- Most repairs are completed within an hour.
We provide a LIFETIME no quibble warranty with our Premium Screen Repairs and a 30-day no quibble warranty on all other repairs, including our Standard Screen Repairs. (All warranties excludes user and liquid damage). Please see our Warranty page for full details.
iHome services are offered in accordance with our terms and conditions. By submitting your phone for service, you’re hereby agreeing to these terms.