100% satisfaction – 100% confidence
100% peace of mind…
“We don’t just fix your phone, we take care of you…”
Opt for our LIFETIME GUARANTEE and you’ll get the very best service, parts, and warranty available, anywhere.
It’s the complete package!
LIFETIME GUARANTEE on
Parts, Labour & Workmanship…
With our LIFETIME GUARANTEE, we’ll guarantee your repair against any defects or malfunctions of your new part, plus, the quality of our workmanship for as long as you own your device (one full year with batteries).
You also get a PREMIUM quality part
and an EXPRESS priority service…
With our LIFETIME GUARANTEE, we only fit PREMIUM quality parts (as opposed to standard quality parts with our 90-day warranty). Plus, your repair will take PRIORITY over all non-lifetime guarantee repairs – providing you with the fastest EXPRESS while-you-wait service.
Screen Data Transfer…
We’ll also transfer your iPhone’s TrueTone data from your original screen to your new screen. This helps to ensure your TrueTone, Ambient Light, and Proximity sensors all function as they should on your new screen. iPhone 8 and newer only.
Leading aftercare too…
We also provide industry-leading aftercare that will take care of you if anything goes wrong with your repair.
Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE is designed to provide you with complete peace of mind and the absolute confidence to trust your mobile phone repair to iHome.
There is no better guarantee available – anywhere!
Two Year Battery Guarantee
Due to the design of batteries, all our battery repairs come with a two year warranty.
Limits of our LIFETIME GUARANTEE and what it DOES NOT cover…
In fairness, our LIFETIME GUARANTEE covers our workmanship and the failure/malfunction of the replaced or repaired component. It expressly does not cover the following:
- Liquid damaged devices.
- Mistreated, dropped, or any subsequent damage to your device, including, a cracked, smashed, or badly scratched screen/LCD.
- Issues relating to the device’s motherboard or any other underlying issues.
- Issues that are unrelated to the original repair.
- Additional faults that develop after the original repair.
- Devices which have been opened after our repair.
- Any software related issues.
- Loss of data (please backup your data prior to repair)
- Battery wear and tear and capacity depletion over time
It is limited by the following:
- ‘Lifetime guarantee’ means for as long as the original customer owns the device.
- Non-transferable. If the original customer sells or gifts the device to someone else, the lifetime guarantee will end.
Please see our terms & conditions for full details.
If you need to make a warranty claim, you will need your warranty certificate supplied to you at the time of your repair.
The quickest and easiest way to make a claim is by calling/texting us on 07784 157 276. Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com, or by post to Warranty Claims, iHome Mobile Phone Repairs, 187 Falkland Drive, East Kilbride, Glasgow G74 1EL.
Please include your name, repair address, repair date, and order number along with details of the original repair and the problem you are now experiencing. This will help us provide you with a quick and efficient remedy.
You can be assured of our prompt and courteous attention to your problem. Your complete satisfaction is paramount to us.